Highly Sought After, Seldom Available
Located on a private rear section in a quite street, this superb modern home was built in the early 2000's, situated close to Canterbury University (Kirkwood Village), demand from students for accommodation in this location is always high.
Four double bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms. Spacious and sunny living area with heat pump, adjoining dining area and large kitchen with plenty of cupboards. Hideaway laundry. Good indoor-outdoor flow of living to private and sunny low maintenance patio area with pagola. Four car garaging with auto doors and internal access to one of the double garages. Room for four off-street car parks.
• Four double bedrooms all with ensuites.
• Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards.
• Spacious lounge with heat pump .
• Good indoor-outdoor flow to patio area.
• Double glazed, large solar heating and security system.
• Good holding income.
• 638m2 of Residential Suburban, TC1 land.
• Four car garaging and off-street parking for four cars.
Currently rented to a group of students at $620 per week = $32,240 per annum. Owner advises EQC repairs are complete and insurance in place with State. Properties in this top location are always highly sought after in the student rental market being within easy walking distance to the University, Riccarton Mall, Church Corner shopping precinct, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and bars. This is an excellent investment property for any savvy investor.