Renovated to a very high standard - owners want to see a SOLD Sticker
Priced at $455,000 and with nothing to do except secure the keys .. this is quite simply great buying in a great area. So if you are looking for a newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
So what is on offer here:
• Two spacious and generous in size double bedrooms, complete with built in wardrobes
• Modern open plan Kitchen/dining and living area. Well positioned to received sun from early morning through until late afternoon and perfect for entertaining.
• Upgraded bathroom & Laundry
• On-site single garage with an automatic garage door
• Outdoor space perfect for those summer barbecues being well positioned for late afternoon sun
• Current market rental assessment is $440-$480 per week - unfurnished
• Following documents have been provided by the vendor to assist with your decision making:
o LIM, Title, Building Report, EQC, Rental Assessment
• Walkability and amenities score highly - with great school zones, easy walking distance to the Bush Inn Shopping Centre, University of Canterbury and the main bus routes into the City Centre.
• A great lock and leave option
With all this in mind, serious consideration for 2/8 Peer street must be given, whether you are looking for your first home, considering a downsize or simply looking for a great investment property. There is a lot on offer here and the owners are resolute in their decision that this property must be sold!